Transfer between schools

If your child is in Years 2-7 of a primary school or Years 9-12 and you wish to move him / her to another primary school or another post primary school you will need to make a formal application using the AP1 form.

(my hope is that the guides can be added to this landing page rather than using a separate button - like above) 

Last updated: 09/09/2019